36th Annual Lane County Home Improvement Show
October 12-14, 2018
Exhibit sales for the Fall Show have begun. If you are a returning exhibitor please apply online or via the mailed app/agreement. If your company has never exhibited with us please call us at 541-484-9247 to discuss exhibiting and space avails. We are in office daily to be of assistance.
Learn More about the Fall Show
The fall show consistently draws in over 17,000 homeowners who are seeking home and garden experts, services and products. The show is an annual tradition for area homeowners where 89% plan to buy items or use services they see within the coming year. The fall show attendees are serious with the highest purchase intent for major home improvements. It’s also the perfect time of year to sell high end retail items to couples seeking that special gift for their whole family to enjoy!
Our exhibitors return, year after year, because they know the power of marketing their business in a face to face sales environment. In fact, we promote over 750 businesses annually with specific exhibit objectives: increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, sell merchandise, drive showroom traffic, network with other trades, or establish their company as an industry leader.
Let’s Get Started! You can now apply and pay online!
We are always available to assist as you evaluate the show and plan your exhibit. Call today to discuss specific exhibit locations. To maintain the quality of the show, new exhibitors are often asked to email an exhibit photo.
Do you want to be an Exhibitor? Here is how the process works:
- Fill out the online application and agreement below.
- Your application approval will be notified via email within 24 hours.
- Show management will call to discuss requests for new exhibit spaces.
- Once approved, you will be emailed instructions to pay online by credit card, or by check.
- Credit Card: only accepted for payment in-full for entire space costs.
- Check, Cash or Money Order: Deposit of 50% of total space cost to be paid within three business days of applying for the show. Final check due by August 31st.
- The Exhibitor Manual with final move in logistics will be mailed about a month before the show.
- Contact us to discuss specific exhibit locations, or exhibit concerns: 541-484-9247
Apply Online Today – New 2018 Online Application/Agreement
You may also download the Application/Agreement to apply. Just email, fax or mailing it in today.
Our Big Media Blitz Delivers Proven Results!
Our marketing campaign saturates the Willamette Valley, Central, Coastal & Southern Oregon:
- 14 Top Radio Stations: KKNU, KMGE, KEUG, KEQB, KUGN, KZEL, ESPN, KNRQ, KEHK, KOOL, KDUK, KRVM, KHPE and KLCC-NPR
- 6 Live Radio Remotes on Friday Night’s Opening
- 17 Newspapers and Magazines – from Salem to Roseburg, and Florence to Lincoln City.
- Total Market Saturation on Television: two weeks on KEZI-9 (ABC), extended buys on Comcast Cable
- Over 2,500,000 Digital Ad Gross Impressions
- Massive PR Campaign
- Social Media Campaign: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- “Home & Garden Monthly” Magazine – 40 Pages Tabular Style The Register Guard’s Special Home & Garden Show Edition Magazine hits the newsstands, featuring our vendors products, seminars, guest speakers, and our vendor’s home and garden project stories too!
About Berg Productions
The Berg Productions team is committed to presenting quality and profitable shows. If you have ever attended a Berg show you know our “showroom” is packed with serious homeowners with a passion for their homes and gardens. We’re betting once you see our crowds… you will trade your “showroom” for ours.
In addition to exhibiting, please consider sponsorships as a unique way to reach the tens of thousands of attendees at the show. Sponsorships can differentiate your business from competition. We can assist you with a custom sponsorship to meet your sales, branding and messaging objectives.