Learn More – 3 GREAT Shows!
Exhibit Sales Underway:
39th Lane County Home Improvement Show
October 6-8, 2023
The 39th Annual Fall Lane County Home Improvement Show is scheduled for October 6-9, 2023. Call today to discuss joining the show as an sponsor, exhibitor, speaker or entertainer. We hope you can join us! 541-484-9247. Check back in April for updated documents.
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE
Click to Download Fall ’23 Exhibitor Prospectus
Download the 2pg app if you prefer mailing in a check with your application:
Click to Download Print & Mail 2pg Fall App/Agreement
16th Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show
January 19-21, 2024
America’s 1st Sustainable Home & Garden Show Returns in 2024!
Sponsorship opportunities, traveling educational exhibits, fun features, headliners & speaker bookings happening now for the 16th Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show! Please call if us at 541-484-9247 to be a part of the longest running and largest sustainable show in North America! Booth sales for begin July 2023. Please click below to review the basics from the last Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show – docs for the 16th Annual Show will be posted in July 2023.
Docs coming early July, 2023
Exhibit Sales Begin October 8th, 2023:
44th Lane County Home & Garden Show
March 8-10, 2024
The 44th Annual Spring Lane County Home & Garden Show is scheduled for March 8-10, 2024. Call today to discuss joining the show as an sponsor, exhibitor, speaker or entertainer. We hope you can join us! 541-484-9247.
Docs coming October 2023
Proven Results – 97 Successful Home, Garden & Living Shows!
The Berg Productions team is committed to presenting quality and profitable shows. If you have ever attended a Berg show you know our “showroom” is packed with serious homeowners with a passion for their homes and gardens. We’re betting once you see our crowds… you will trade your “showroom” for ours.
In addition to exhibiting, please consider sponsorships as a unique way to reach the tens of thousands of attendees at the show. Sponsorships can differentiate your business from competition. We can assist you with a custom sponsorship to meet your sales, branding and messaging objectives.
Our Big Media Blitz Delivers Proven Results
Our marketing campaign saturates the Willamette Valley, Central, Coastal & Southern Oregon:
- TV ~ Total Market Saturation on Television on KEZI-9 (ABC), extended buys on effectv / Comcast on all screens, and KVAL-TV.
- Top Radio Stations: KKNU, KMGE, KEUG, KDUK, KRVM, KOOL, KLCC-NPR, and KEQB La Que Buena, Spotify & Pandora.
- 5 Live Radio Remotes on Friday’s Opening
- 10 Newspapers and Magazines – from Albany/Corvallis to Roseburg, and Florence to Lincoln City.
- Nearly Two Million Digital Ad Gross Impressions & Daily Newspaper Digital Ads
- Strategic Targeting and ReTargeting via Geofencing to Reach the Right Homeowners
- 10-17 Billboards in Lane County with 2 Million Gross Impressions
- Social Media Campaign & Ads: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and Instagram
- Massive PR Campaign
- Direct Mail of the Official Show Guide & Magazine to 14,000 high value homes built prior to 2015 in Lane County – all ripe for remodeling and major landscaping projects!
- E-Newsletter to 13,000+ Lane County Homeowners who attend our home shows regularly.
The Official Show Guide & Magazine is now published Spring & Fall! The new Official Show Guide is a full color glossy magazine. For 2023 the magazine will feature a directory, map, seminars, key speaker profiles, tips and stories from ONLY our exhibitors. The magazine will be direct mailed to 14,000 high value homes built prior to 2015, and available to show guests in the lobbies. It will also remain on the EugeneHomeShow.com homepage for a year.
This bi-annual Show Guide Magazine will serve as the only Home & Garden Resource Directory for the exhibiting trades, sub-contractors, and retailers in Lane County. It provides our exhibitors an opportunity to advertise to homeowners and attendees long after the show ends! It’s the perfect place for your coop dollars to reach homeowners and leverage your exhibit!
Homeowners will find tips or stories on local innovative projects by home builders, remodelers, landscapers, sub contractors, and new products from our retail exhibitors.
Fall Show Magazine & Show Guide Advertising Opportunity