Learn More – 3 GREAT Shows to Market Your Business!
Exhibit Sales Underway!
38th Lane County Home Improvement Show
October 14-16, 2022
Exhibit Sales for the 38th Annual Fall Lane County Home Improvement Show will begin in May 2022. New exhibitors can join the show in mid-June, once renewals are completed with our returning exhibitors. Please call to discuss specific exhibit space placements, show advertising, or sponsorships ph. 541-484-9247.
Click here to APPLY ONLINE
Click below to download paper forms if you prefer mailing in payments:
16th Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show
January 20-22, 2023
America’s 1st Sustainable Home & Garden Show Returns in 2023!
Exhibit sales for the 16th Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show will begin in July of 2022. Please call if us at 541-484-9247 if your company would like to exhibit in the show. We are in office daily to discuss exhibiting, sponsorship opportunities, or space availability. The 2023 exhibitor information will be posted in July. Please click below to review the basics from the 2020 Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show:
43rd Lane County Home & Garden Show
March 10-12, 2023
The 43rd Annual Spring Lane County Home & Garden Show is scheduled for March 10-12, 2023. Returning exhibitors can book space beginning September 1st, 2022. New Exhibitors can book space too, but they will receive exhibit space options beginning November 4th, 2022. Please call to discuss specific exhibit space placements or sponsorships: 541-484-9247. The 2023 Spring Prospectus will be uploaded in July 2022.
Poven Results – 94 Successful Home & Garden Shows!
The Berg Productions team is committed to presenting quality and profitable shows. If you have ever attended a Berg show you know our “showroom” is packed with serious homeowners with a passion for their homes and gardens. We’re betting once you see our crowds… you will trade your “showroom” for ours.
In addition to exhibiting, please consider sponsorships as a unique way to reach the tens of thousands of attendees at the show. Sponsorships can differentiate your business from competition. We can assist you with a custom sponsorship to meet your sales, branding and messaging objectives.
Our Big Media Blitz Delivers Proven Results
Our marketing campaign saturates the Willamette Valley, Central, Coastal & Southern Oregon:
- TV ~ Total Market Saturation on Television on KEZI-9 (ABC), extended buys on effectv / Comcast on all screens.
- Top Radio Stations: KKNU, KMGE, KEUG, KDUK, KRVM, KOOL, KLCC-NPR, and KEQB La Que Buena, Spotify & Pandora.
- 3 Live Radio Remotes on Friday’s Opening
- 11 Newspapers and Magazines – from Albany/Corvallis to Roseburg, and Florence to Lincoln City.
- Nearly Two Million Digital Ad Gross Impressions & Daily Newspaper Digital Ads
- Strategic Targeting and ReTargeting via Geofencing to Reach the Right Homeowners
- 15+ Billboards in Lane County with 2 Million Gross Impressions
- Social Media Campaign & Ads: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and Instagram
- Massive PR Campaign
- Direct Mail of the Official Show Guide & Magazine to over 9,000 high value homes built prior to 2015 in Lane County – all ripe for remodeling and major landscaping projects!
- E-Newsletter to 13,000+ Lane County Homeowners who attend our home shows regularly.
The Official Show Guide & Magazine is now published Spring & Fall! The new Official Show Guide is a full color glossy magazine. For 2022 the magazine will feature a directory, map, seminars, key speaker profiles, tips and stories from ONLY our exhibitors. The magazine will be direct mailed to 9,000 high value homes built prior to 2015, and available to show guests in the lobbies. It will also remain on the EugeneHomeShow.com homepage for a year.
This bi-annual Show Guide Magazine will serve as the only Home & Garden Resource Directory for the exhibiting trades, sub-contractors, and retailers in Lane County. It provides our exhibitors an opportunity to advertise to homeowners and attendees long after the show ends! It’s the perfect place for your coop dollars to reach homeowners and leverage your exhibit!
Homeowners will find tips or stories on local innovative projects by home builders, remodelers, landscapers, sub contractors, and new products from our retail exhibitors.