Learn More – 3 GREAT Shows to Market Your Business!
14th Annual Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show
January 18-20, 2019
America’s 1st Sustainable Home & Garden Show Returns
Exhibit sales have begun for the 2019 Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show. Please call if us at 541-484-9247 if your company would like to discuss exhibiting, sponsorships, or space availability. Learn more about exhibiting in the 2019 Sustainable Show, download the Sustainable Show Brochure, or act by clicking below to apply online:
40th Annual Lane County Home & Garden Show
March 7-10, 2019
Sponsored by American Family Insurance
Exhibit Sales for the 40th Annual Spring Lane County Home & Garden Show are underway! Returning exhibitors reclaim the same exhibit space by November 1st. New exhibitors are invited to join the show on November 5th. Please call to discuss specific exhibit space placements or sponsorships: 541-484-9247. Click below to learn more about exhibiting or to apply for the 2019 Spring Show:
37th Annual Lane County Home Improvement Show
October 11-13, 2019
Exhibit Sales for the Fall Lane County Home Improvement Show begin in May 2019. Returning exhibitors reclaim the same exhibit space by May 31st. New exhibitors are invited to join the show on June 4th. If you have an interest in discussing exhibit placement or have questions about exhibiting please call us at: 541-484-9247.
Proven Results – 87 Successful Home & Garden Shows!
The Berg Productions team is committed to presenting quality and profitable shows. If you have ever attended a Berg show you know our “showroom” is packed with serious homeowners with a passion for their homes and gardens. We’re betting once you see our crowds… you will trade your “showroom” for ours.
In addition to exhibiting, please consider sponsorships as a unique way to reach the tens of thousands of attendees at the show. Sponsorships can differentiate your business from competition. We can assist you with a custom sponsorship to meet your sales, branding and messaging objectives.
Our Big Media Blitz Delivers Proven Results
Our marketing campaign saturates the Willamette Valley, Central, Coastal & Southern Oregon:
- TV ~ Total Market Saturation on Television: two weeks on KEZI-9 (ABC), extended buys on Comcast Cable, and Comcast on Demand.
- 12 Top Radio Stations: KKNU, KMGE, KEUG, KUGN, KZEL, ESPN, KNRQ, KEHK, KHPE, KEQB, KRVM and KLCC-NPR.
- 5 Live Radio Remotes on Friday Night’s Opening
- 19 Newspapers and Magazines – from Salem to Roseburg, and Florence to Lincoln City.
- Nearly 2 Million Digital Ad Gross Impressions & Daily Newspaper Takeovers
- 15+ Billboards in Lane County
- Massive PR Campaign
- Social Media Campaign: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- “Home & Garden Monthly” Magazine – The Register Guard’s Special Home & Garden Show Edition Magazine hits the newsstands, featuring our vendors products, seminars, guest speakers, and our vendor’s home and garden project stories too!