Learn More about our 3 Shows
34th Annual Lane County Home Improvement Show
October 7-9, 2016
NOW BOOKING Fall 2016: To apply for the show online click below on “Exhibit in the Fall Show”. If you have an interest in discussing exhibit placement or have questions please call us: 541-484-9247.
12th Annual Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show
January 20-22, 2017
America’s 1st Sustainable Home & Garden Show Returns
NOW BOOKING Good Earth 2017: To apply for the show online click below on “Exhibit in the Good Earth Show”. If you have questions, or would like to discuss specific exhibit locations please call us: 541-484-9247.
38th Annual Lane County Home & Garden Show
March 9-12, 2017
Sponsored by American Family Insurance
If you have an interest in exhibiting in a future show please email or call us. Or use the link below for the 2017 Spring Home & Garden Show exhibitor information.
The Berg Productions team is committed to presenting quality and profitable shows. If you have ever attended a Berg show you know our “showroom” is packed with serious homeowners with a passion for their homes and gardens. We’re betting once you see our crowds… you will trade your “showroom” for ours.
In addition to exhibiting, please consider sponsorships as a unique way to reach the tens of thousands of attendees at the show. Sponsorships can differentiate your business from competition. We can assist you with a custom sponsorship to meet your sales, branding and messaging objectives.
Our Big Media Blitz Delivers Proven Results
Our marketing campaign saturates the Willamette Valley, Central, Coastal& Southern Oregon:
- TV ~ Total Market Saturation on Television: two weeks on KEZI-9 (ABC), extended buys on Comcast Cable
- 14 Top Radio Stations: KKNU, KMGE, KEUG, KUGN, KZEL, ESPN, KNRQ, KEHK, KHPE, KOOL, KDUK, KPNW, KRVM and KLCC-NPR
- 6 Live Radio Remotes on Friday Night’s Opening
- 21 Newspapers and Magazines – from Salem to Roseburg, and Florence to Lincoln City.
- Over 1,000,000 Digital Ad Gross Impressions & Daily Newspaper Takeovers
- Massive PR Campaign
- Social Media Campaign: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- “Home & Garden Monthly” Magazine – 40+ Pages Tabular Style The Register Guard’s Special Home & Garden Show Edition Magazine hits the newsstands, featuring our vendors products, seminars, guest speakers, and our vendor’s home and garden project stories too!