14th Annual Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show
January 18-20, 2019
Exhibit sales for America’s largest, and longest running, sustainable home show have begun. Join the successful exhibitors at the 14th Annual Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show held January 18-20, 2019 in Eugene. If you are a returning exhibitor please apply online or via the mailed app/agreement. If your company has never exhibited with us please call us at 541-484-9247 to discuss exhibiting and space avails. We are in office daily to be of assistance.
Learn More about Exhibiting in the Show
The Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show consistently draws in over 24,000 homeowner attendees seeking ideas, products and services to create a more sustainable life and home. Celebrating our 14th year, the show continues to receive rave reviews, national awards, guest and exhibitor praise. Each year over 225 exhibitors join us to market their business and spread their sustainable mission at the premier sustainable lifestyle event in Oregon!
Face to face selling and storytelling is the best way to spread the news about your company’s sustainable business practices, values marketing, and to sell your eco-friendly goods and services.
Our exhibitor testimonials on the Exhibitor Prospectus and video above demonstrate how beloved and profitable this event is with notable industry leaders and new start-ups.
Download the 2019 Exhibitor Brochure for the Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show with all the show details, pricing and floor plans.
Let’s Get Started! You can now apply and pay online!
We are always available to assist as you evaluate the show and plan your exhibit. Call today to discuss specific exhibit locations. To maintain the quality of the show, new exhibitors are often asked to email an exhibit photo.
- Fill out the online application and agreement below.
- Your application approval will be notified via email within 24 hours.
- Show management will call to discuss requests for new exhibit spaces.
- Once approved, you will be emailed instructions to pay online by credit card, or by check:
- Credit Card: only accepted for payment in-full for entire space costs.
- Check, Cash or Money Order: Deposit of 50% of total space cost to be paid within three business days of applying to the show. Final check due by December 15.
- The Exhibitor Manual with final move in logistics will be mailed about a month before the show.
- Contact us to discuss specific exhibit locations, or exhibit concerns: 541-484-9247
Apply Online Today: New Online Application/Agreement
You may also download the Good Earth 2019 Application Agreement to apply. Just email, fax or mail it in today.
Our Big Media Blitz Delivers Proven Results
Our marketing campaign saturates the Willamette Valley, Central, Coastal& Southern Oregon:
- Total Market Saturation on Television: two weeks on KEZI-9 (ABC), extended buys on Comcast Cable, and Comcast Video on Demand.
- 12 Top Radio Stations: KKNU, KMGE, KEUG, KUGN, KZEL, ESPN, KNRQ, KEHK, KHPE, KRVM, KLCC-NPR and KEQB.
- 5 Live Radio Remotes on Friday Night’s Opening & Call In’s throughout Show Week
- 19 Newspapers and Magazines – from Salem to Roseburg, and Florence to Lincoln City
- Almost 2,000,000 Digital Ad Gross Impressions & Takeover Pages in Daily Newspaper
- Billboards throughout Lane County
- Massive PR Campaign
- Social Media Campaign: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
About Berg Productions
Berg Productions is a locally owned family business with over three decades of experience producing successful home and garden shows in Oregon. Our success has been that we consistently make the massive media buys that deliver huge crowds of potential customers to our exhibitors. By mainstream marketing the show, our exhibitors can expand their customer base. We have a proven track record of producing 81 successful home & garden shows in Oregon!
We present over 60 sustainable seminars and fun interactive educational features. During the show’s 14 year run, our attendees have returned their loyalty by shopping and supporting the exhibitors in this much beloved community event.
The Berg Productions team is committed to presenting quality and profitable shows to our exhibitors and sponsors. We promote over 800 businesses annually with specific exhibit objectives: increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, sell merchandise, drive showroom traffic, network with other trades, or establish their company as an industry leader.
If you have ever attended this event you know our “showroom” is packed with serious attendees with a passion for creating a more sustainable community. We’re betting once you see our crowds of engaged attendees you will trade your “showroom” for ours.
In addition to exhibiting, please consider sponsorships as a unique way to reach the tens of thousands of attendees with your mission or company messaging. Sponsorships can differentiate your business from competition. We can assist you with a custom sponsorship to meet your sales, branding or messaging objectives.