38th Annual Lane County Home & Garden Show
March 9-12, 2017
If you have an interest in exhibiting in a future show please email or call us. We will be posting the 2017 Spring Home & Garden Show exhibitor information soon.
Learn More about Exhibiting in the Show
The spring show consistently draws in over 30,000 homeowners who are seeking home and garden experts, services and products. The show is an annual tradition for area homeowners where 89% plan to buy items or use services they see within the coming year.
Our exhibitors return, year after year, because they know the power of marketing their business in a face to face sales environment. In fact, we promote over 750 businesses annually with specific exhibit objectives: increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, sell merchandise, drive showroom traffic, network with other trades, or establish their company as an industry leader.
Download the Spring 2016 Exhibitor Brochure with all the show details, pricing and floor plans.
Let’s Get Started! You can now apply and pay online!
We are always available to assist as you evaluate the show and plan your exhibit. Call today to discuss specific exhibit locations. To maintain the quality of the show, new exhibitors are often asked to email an exhibit photo.
Do you want to be an Exhibitor? Here is how the process works:
- Fill out the online application and agreement below.
- Your application approval will be sent via email within 24 hours.
- Show management will call to discuss requests for new exhibit spaces.
- Once approved, you will be emailed instructions to pay online by credit card, or by check:
- Credit Card: only accepted for payment in-full for entire space costs.
- Check, Cash or Money Order: Deposit of 50% of total space cost to be paid within three business days of applying to the show. Final check due by February 1.
- If Applying after February 1, Payment will be due in full.
- The Exhibitor Manual with final move in logistics will be mailed about a month before the show.
- Contact us to discuss specific exhibit locations, or exhibit concerns: 541-484-9247
Apply Online Today: New Online Application/Agreement
You may also download the Lane Co Home & Garden Show Spring 2016 Exhibitor Application to apply. Just email, fax or mail it in today.
Our Big Media Blitz Delivers Proven Results
Our marketing campaign saturates the Willamette Valley, Central, Coastal & Southern Oregon:
- 14 Top Radio Stations: KKNU, KMGE, KEUG, KUGN, KZEL, ESPN, KNRQ, KEHK, KHPE, KOOL, KDUK, KPNW, KRVM and KLCC-NPR
- 6 Live Radio Remotes on Thursday Night’s Opening
- 21 Newspapers and Magazines – from Salem to Roseburg, and Florence to Lincoln City
- Total Market Saturation on Television: two weeks on KEZI-9 (ABC), extended buys on Comcast Cable
- Over 800,000 Digital Ad Gross Impressions
- Massive PR Campaign
- Social Media Campaign: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- “Home & Garden Monthly” Magazine – 40+ Pages Tabular Style The Register Guard’s Special Home & Garden Show Edition Magazine hits the newsstands, featuring our vendors products, seminars, guest speakers, and our vendor’s home and garden project stories too!
About Berg Productions
The Berg Productions team is committed to presenting quality and profitable shows. If you have ever attended a Berg show you know our “showroom” is packed with serious homeowners with a passion for their homes and gardens. We’re betting once you see our crowds… you will trade your “showroom” for ours and kick off the spring selling season with a bumper crop of new business.
In addition to exhibiting, please consider sponsorships as a unique way to reach the tens of thousands of attendees at the show. Sponsorships can differentiate your business from competition. We can assist you with a custom sponsorship to meet your branding, sales, and messaging objectives.