41st Annual Lane County Home & Garden Show
Just When You Will Need It – June 19-21, 2020
The 41st Annual Spring Lane County Home & Garden Show is rescheduled for June 19-21! Just When You Need It! We are currently calling all our exhibitors and will be confirming booth locations by April 3rd. All unclaimed exhibit spaces will be offered to existing exhibitors first.
Sales to new exhibitors will begin on April 6th. The spring is always a sold out show, and we expect the rescheduled spring show to be sold out in weeks. If you have questions, want to change your booth location or size please call us at: 541-484-9247.
Sponsored by American Family Insurance
Learn More about Exhibiting in the Show
The spring show is THE ORIGINAL LANE COUNTY HOME SHOW! It consistently draws in over 30,000 homeowners who are seeking home and garden experts, services and products. The show is an annual tradition for area homeowners where 89% plan to buy items or use services they see within the coming year.
Our exhibitors return, year after year, because they know the power of marketing their business in a face to face sales environment. In fact, we promote over 800 businesses annually with specific exhibit objectives: increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, sell merchandise, drive showroom traffic, network with other trades, or establish their company as an industry leader.
Download the June 19-21 Lane Co Home & Garden Show Brochure 20 with all the show details, pricing and floor plans.
Let’s Get Started! You can now apply and pay online!
We are always available to assist as you evaluate the show and plan your exhibit. Call today to discuss specific exhibit locations. To maintain the quality of the show, new exhibitors are often asked to email an exhibit photo.
Do you want to be an Exhibitor? Here is how the process works:
- Fill out the online application and agreement below.
- Your application approval will be sent via email within 24 hours.
- Show management will call to discuss requests for new exhibit spaces.
- Once approved, you will be emailed instructions to pay online by credit card, or by check:
- Credit Card: only accepted for payment in-full for entire space costs.
- Check, Cash or Money Order: Deposit of 50% of total space cost to be paid within three business days of applying to the show. Final check due by February 1st.
- If Applying after February 1st, Payment will be due in full.
- The Exhibitor Manual with final move in logistics will be mailed about a month before the show.
- Contact us to discuss specific exhibit locations, or exhibit concerns: 541-484-9247
Apply Online Today: New Online Application/Agreement
You may also download the Lane Co Home & Garden Show Spring 2020 Exhibitor Application to apply. Just email, fax or mail it in today.
Our Big Media Blitz Delivers Proven Results
Our marketing campaign saturates the Willamette Valley, Central, Coastal & Southern Oregon:
- 13 Top Radio Stations: KKNU, KMGE, KEUG, KUGN, KZEL, ESPN, KNRQ, KEHK, KHPE, KEQB, KRVM, KDCK and KLCC-NPR.
- 5 Live Radio Remotes on Friday Night’s Opening & Call In’s Show Week Morning Drive
- 19 Newspapers and Magazines – from Salem to Roseburg, and Florence to Lincoln City
- Total Market Saturation on Television: two weeks on KEZI-9 (ABC), extended buys on Comcast Cable, and Comcast on Demand.
- Over 2,000,000 Digital Ad Gross Impressions & Take Over Pages in Daily Newspaper & KEZI-9
- 10 Billboards thoughout Lane County with over 8 Million Gross Impressions
- Massive PR Campaign
- Social Media Campaign & Advertising: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram
- Direct Mail of the Official Show Guide & Magazine to over 11,000 high value homes built prior to 2006 in Lane County – targeted as these homes are ripe for remodeling!
About Berg Productions
The Berg Productions team is committed to presenting quality and profitable shows. If you have ever attended a Berg show you know our “showroom” is packed with serious homeowners with a passion for their homes and gardens. We’re betting once you see our crowds… you will trade your “showroom” for ours and kick off the spring selling season with a bumper crop of new business.
We have a proven track record of producing 89 successful home & garden events in Oregon. You can always join a Berg event with the confidence we will deliver on our promises, and invest in that massive media campaign that delivers qualified customers to your exhibit.
In addition to exhibiting, please consider sponsorships as a unique way to reach the tens of thousands of attendees at the show. Sponsorships can differentiate your business from competition. We can assist you with a custom sponsorship to meet your branding, sales, and messaging objectives.