38th Annual Lane County Home Improvement Show
October 14-16, 2022
All exhibitors are invited to join the show by submitting an Online Application at this time. Returning exhibitors usually may reclaim their same space from Fall 2019, or Spring 2022 with submitted contract and payment by the Reclaim Deadline of May 30th. New exhibitors can apply now, and will be placed in unclaimed exhibit space beginning June 1st if accepted into the show. Note that some categories are very limited to a first come first serve basis giving preference to existing exhibitors if reclaiming by May 30th.
The Fall Home Show is the perfect event to meet homeowners with high value remodels or those launching new builds. The fall show delivers jobs to our exhibitors when they need it most. Please call us with questions, to discuss and plan your exhibit and to be sure you are signed up for the show that serious planners always attend – ph 541-484-9247. We will also respond by emails sent to info@EugeneHomeShow.com ~ we are in the office to be of assistance 10am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
Learn More about the Fall Show
The fall show consistently draws the right homeowners who are seeking home and garden experts, services and products. The show is an annual tradition for area homeowners where 89% plan to buy items or use services they see within the coming year. The fall show attendees are serious with the highest purchase intent for major home improvements. It’s also the perfect time of year to sell high end retail items to couples seeking that special gift for their whole family to enjoy!
Our exhibitors return, year after year, because they know the power of marketing their business in a face to face sales environment. In fact, we promote over 750 businesses annually with specific exhibit objectives: increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, sell merchandise, drive showroom traffic, network with other trades, or establish their company as an industry leader.
Let’s Get Started! You can now apply and pay online!
We are always available to assist as you evaluate the show and plan your exhibit. Call today to discuss specific exhibit locations. To maintain the quality of the show, new exhibitors are often asked to email an exhibit photo.
So, you want to be an Exhibitor? Here is how the process works:
- Fill out the online application and agreement below.
- Your application approval will be notified via email within 24 hours.
- Show management will call to discuss requests for new exhibit spaces.
- Once approved, you will be emailed instructions to pay online by credit card, or by check.
- Credit Card: only accepted for payment in-full for entire space costs.
- Check, Cash or Money Order: Deposit of 50% of total space cost to be paid within three business days of applying for the show. Final check due by August 31st.
- The Exhibitor Manual with final move in logistics will be mailed about a month before the show.
- Contact us to discuss specific exhibit locations, or exhibit concerns: 541-484-9247
Apply Online Today – New 2022 Online Application/Agreement
Or, Download then Printable Fall 2022 Application/Agreement to apply with mailed deposits.
The Big Media Blitz Delivers Proven Results
Our marketing campaign saturates the Willamette Valley, Central, Coastal & Southern Oregon:
- TV ~ Total Market Saturation on Television on KEZI-9 (ABC), extended buys on effectv / Comcast on all screens.
- Top Radio Stations: KKNU, KMGE, KEUG, KDUK, KRVM, KOOL, KLCC-NPR, and KEQB La Que Buena, Spotify & Pandora.
- 5 Live Radio Remotes on Friday’s Opening
- 11 Newspapers and Magazines – from Albany/Corvallis to Roseburg, and Florence to Lincoln City.
- Nearly Two Million Digital Ad Gross Impressions & Daily Newspaper Digital Ads
- Strategic Targeting and ReTargeting via Geofencing to Reach the Right Homeowners
- 15+ Billboards in Lane County with 2 Million Gross Impressions
- Social Media Campaign & Ads: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and Instagram
Massive PR Campaign
- Direct Mail of the Official Show Guide & Magazine to 9,000+ high value homes built prior to 2015 in Lane County – all ripe for remodeling and major landscaping projects!
- E-Newsletter to 13,000+ Lane County Homeowners who attend our home shows regularly.
About Berg Productions
The Berg Productions team is committed to presenting quality and profitable shows. If you have ever attended a Berg show you know our “showroom” is packed with serious homeowners with a passion for their homes and gardens. We’re betting once you see our crowds… you will trade your “showroom” for ours.
In addition to exhibiting, please consider sponsorships as a unique way to reach the tens of thousands of attendees at the show. Sponsorships can differentiate your business from the competition. We can assist you with a custom sponsorship to meet your sales, branding and messaging objectives.